InsideRick Steves Englandyou''ll find:
- Comprehensive coveragefor spendinga week or moreexploring England
- Rick''s strategic adviceon how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the ancient and mysterious Stonehenge to cozy corner pubs
- How to connect with local culture:Catch the premier of a new musical, chat with fans about the latest football match, or take high tea in a classic hotel
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist trapswith Rick''s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a pint
- Self-guided walking toursof lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Detailed neighborhood mapsfor exploring on the go
- Useful resourcesincluding a packing list, a phrase book of British slang, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 900 bible-thin pagesinclude everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date informationon London, Windsor and Cambridge, Canterbury, Dover, Brighton, Portsmouth, Dartmoor, Cornwall, Penzance, St. Ives, Penwith Peninsula, Bath, Glastonbury, Wells, Avebury, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Oxford, the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Coventry, Ironbridge Gorge, Liverpool, Blackpool, the Lake District, Yorkshire, Durham, and more
Spending just a few days in the city? TryRick Steves Pocket London.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.