Valuable to practicing physicians, residents, medical students, as well as recertifying psychiatrists
Includes timely chapters on sports, trauma, cardiac, and spinal rehabilitation
Covers therapeutic exercise and treatment modalities for pain and dysfunction
- Presents a practical approach to the physical medicine and rehabilitation patient, including common pathologies and complications
- Focuses on the clinical aspects of physical medicine and rehabilitation with an emphasis on evidence-based medicine
- Lays down a foundation of anatomy, kinesiology, and biomechanics before progressing to therapeutic exercise and modalities
- Reviews diagnostic and therapeutic procedures performed by physicians such as electrodiagnostics, musculoskeletal ultrasound, and spine and joint injections
- Concludes with a comprehensive review of major primary care issues
Ian B. Maitin, MD (Philadelphia, PA) is Chairman, Dept. of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation,Temple University.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.