6 full-length GRE practice tests to help you master the GRE General test!
Are you thinking about going to graduate school to seek that next promotion or to change careers? Peterson''s MasterT the GRE(r) General Test 2018 is a leading resource to help you score well on this important exam for grad school admission.
This 24th edition of the general GRE test guide offers a Diagnostic Test that will help you determine your strengths and weaknesses on the GRE exam, followed by answer keys and detailed explanations of the correct solutions to boost your knowledge and improve your score.
Sharpen your test-taking skills by studying the areas you need to review and then practicing the test questions. You will be incredibly confident on test day and ready to score high!
The most comprehensive resource for students who want to earn top scores on the GRE(r) General Test. Peterson''s MasterT the GRE(r) General Test 2018 offers:
- 6 full-length GRE practice tests (access to 3 online)
- Expert test-prep strategy tips
- Over 700 practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- Diagnostic Test to determine strengths and weaknesses, all with answer keys and detailed answer explanations
- Extensive review of all subject areas: Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Analytical Writing which includes expert test-prep tips on exam questions and detailed answer explanations for every question
- Know how to prepare with an in-depth review of the GRE''s layout and structure
- Thorough explanations of what you''ll see on test day like the on-screen calculator and answer formats, and analysis of the score scale and score reporting.