GLOBAL TRADITION-These deluxe Knives epitomise the high standards of craftmanship demanded by YOSHIKIN, proud manufactures of Global Kitchen Knives.
Designed by Komin Yamada. Made in Japan
Kitchen Shears feature:
- Manufactured with CROMOVA 18 stainless steel.
- A distinctive Global design.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 deg-58 deg
- Remains razor sharp longer
- Resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Blade Length: 20cm.
- Overall Length: 32cm.
- Prior to sharpening, place whetstone in water for 5-10mins to allow the whetstone to absorb sufficient moisture.
- Hold the knife so that the blade mee3ts the coarse side of the whetstone at an angle of 10-15 degrees then complete the process on fine side.
- For best results, the front of the blade should be polished about 70% and the back of the blade about 30%
Care & Cleaning:
GLOBAL knives will last a lifetime if afforded proper care. Here are some helpful hints to ensure long and trouble free service.
- To maintain smooth cutting operation, ensure all blade surfaces are cleaned thoroughly.
- Hand washed in hot water and wiped dry thoroughly with soft cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.